The Home Office produces guidance on Fire Risk Assessments for organisations operating in specific sectors. The following organisation types all sit within the Sleeping Accommodation classification.
This applies to premises where there is sleeping accommodation for guests and staff, common areas for residents, dining or other accommodation for guests/residents including:
- the common areas of houses in multiple occupation
- the common areas of flats and maisonettes
- the common areas of sheltered accommodation where care is not provided
- bed and breakfasts, guest houses, holiday chalets, holiday flat complexes, camping, caravan and holiday parks (other than privately owned individual units)
- areas in work places where staff ‘sleeping in’ is a condition of the employment or a business requirement as in licensed premises or hotels
If you are unsure how your organisation fits into the above sectors then please call our consultants and we will be happy to advise.
Call us today
Select the package that best suites your organisation based on your size, footprint, number of employees and operational complexity.