Available from £249+VAT
Our standard Fire Risk Assessment package is suitable for small and medium businesses looking to conform with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) order 2005. Our standard package comes with a list of significant findings and robust guidance on how to resolve any issues.
Our Standard Fire Risk Assessment package includes the supply of a pre-inspection checklist that is designed to prepare the building and minimise any potential issues highlighted by the actual Fire Risk Assessment. The onsite fire risk assessment is carried out by a IFE qualified Fire Risk Assessor, one of only a handful in the West Midlands.
Fire Risk Assesment Report & Action Plan
The detailed Fire Risk Assessment report will be prepared offsite and issued along with supporting photographs to highlight issues. The report will also include a Fire Risk Action Plan including recommendations on solving the issues raised as well as support and advice on implementation.
Fire Safety Policy & Management Plan
NFSS will also issue a Fire Safety Policy offering guidance on safe fire-related business practice as well as a Fire Management Plan for implementation in the event of a fire issued with the Fire Risk Assessment Certificate. Our Commercial package also includes a 12 month subscription to our Fire Risk advice and support helpline.
- Pre-inspection checklist
- On-site Fire Safety Inspection Audit
- IFE registered Fire Risk Assessor
- Q&A session on fire safety concerns or issues
- Detailed Fire Risk Assessment report with supporting photography
- Fire Risk Action Plan to advise on implementation of recommendations
- Fire Safety Policy to ensure best practice
- Fire Management Plan in event of fire
- Fire Risk Assessment Certificate
- Comprehensive coverage
- Suitable for larger organisations and those with complex footprints
- Recommended fire safety policy
- Evacuation procedures
- Disability assessment for egress
Remember, Fire Risk Assessments are a legal obligation for many businesses and organisations. Protect you staff and your business assets by ensuring you minimise your fire risk. To order this service or to speak with one of our Fire Risk Assessors to learn more about Fire Risk Assessments and your obligations, then click the button below and we will call you back.
we will contact you